In accordance with local health guidelines as shelter-in-place orders and other community guidelines go into effect across the area, TeleCom Business Solutions Inc., will continue to provide essential services to their clients.
Protecting the health of our employees and our clients is paramount. We are closely following all of the current guidance from national industry and health authorities, such as the Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC), as well as local health agencies. All of our employees are following proper protocols for physical distancing, hand hygiene, and cleaning work areas. In addition, our technicians are wearing masks to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
TeleCom Business Solutions, Inc. is taking every precaution to minimize the risk of infection in our office and client sites; and has implemented the following preventative strategies as part of our overall COVID-19 management plan:
- Reinforce the importance of physical/social distancing, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette with the workforce, including:
- Frequent hand washing
- Avoiding touching nose, mouth, and eyes
- Avoiding handshaking or other close contact
- Covering mouth and nose with a tissue or elbow when coughing or sneezing
- Maintaining a safe, 6’ distance from others
- Wearing a mask to prevent the possibility of spreading the virus to others
- Educate workforce on the symptoms of COVID-19
- Require individuals who are sick to stay home
- Encourage high-risk individuals to stay home
- Perform cleaning of frequently touched surfaces, and shared tools at our office or client sites
- Implement measures for physical/social distancing including spreading out employees as much as possible, deploying a telework plan for management/office staff, and encouraging workforce to minimize close contact (within 6’ of others) to the greatest extent possible
- Immediate notification to TeleCom’s leadership task force is required if anyone on the project has:
- Tested positive for COVID-19
- Had close contact with someone known to have tested positive for COVID-19
Protocols have been established in accordance with CDC and OSHA recommendations to address a confirmed case of COVID-19 on a jobsite or in an office, including isolating the individual, investigating and informing those who may be impacted, and disinfecting impacted areas.
This situation is ever-evolving and we are actively monitoring new developments. TeleCom remains fully committed to operating in accordance with the guidelines set forth by national industry and health authorities and local health agencies.